Norse Vikings Pendant Necklace Valknut Symbol of Odin
Without a doubt, the Valknut is one of the most prominent and popular Viking symbols.
Also known as Odin's knot, Hungnir's heart, the knwo of the slain warrior and the Heart of Vala, the Valknut is considered as the symbol of Odin.
The word 'valknut' is derived from two different words: 'valr' meaning slain warrior and 'knut' meaning not. According to Norse faith, in Valhalla (the Hall of the Slain), Odin, the god of death and war in Norse mythology, would welcome the warriors slain/killed in battle.
In addition to that, Odin figures as well as drawings of animals closely associated with him were discovered in many Viking tombs with the Valknut drawn or placed right next to them. These are the two main reasons why the Valknut is considered the symbol of Odin.
The nine corners of three triangles comprising the Valknut is also associated with the nine worlds in Norse mythology and the cycle of life through motherhood and pregnancy.
Metal Type: Copper
Chain Type: Horsewhip
3-12 Days Fast Free Shipping & 30 Days FREE Return & Refund
We offer 3-12 Days Fast Free Shipping
1.Processing Time:1-2 days
2.Delivery Time:2-10 days
3.Shipping Time=Processing Time+Delivery Time=About 3-12 Days
As for processing time, we may need 1-2 days to prepare your order after placing your order. This is to make sure that your order is accurate. This processing time does not include shipping time. Products will be shipped within 3-12 Days.
We are not responsible for the deviation of estimated transportation time caused by logistics carriers and natural disasters.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from MUNBYN, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders shipped except the United States may be charged import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be charged such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we can't control these charges and predict what they may be.
Customs policies are different from country to country.
*Please note that these are estimates and aren't guaranteed, we will not be able to reimburse expedited shipping costs for packages that miss the estimated delivery date, nor do we refund shipping costs for returned items. If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, please contact Customer Service.
📞 : 1-918-352-6095
🕒 : You can unsubscribe at any time.
TuftingGunstore wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, Our support team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from TuftingGunstore.com
30 DAYS FREE RETURN Policy
- Once our support team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 30 days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS POLICY
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For quality related warranty claims, TuftingGunstore refunds the shipping costs.
Please contact our Customer Service if you wish to return any items to our return address. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
before return or exchange products
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Meg And Mums’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Meg And Mums refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Meg And Mums’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
12 Months Warranty
The Meg And Mums 12 months warranty protection plan is designed to give you peace of mind. Keep your lifestyle more gorgeous with outstanding accessories.
We’re so confident in our product that we’re willing to offer a 12 month guarantee. That means, should you have any issues with your lamp within 1 year, send it back to us and we will send you a brand new one for no extra charge.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Meg And Mums must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Meg And Mums needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Meg And Mums or if the defective item is not returned.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
We always need to verify proof of your defect. So, you've to show us your purchase receipt
✔ Proof of purchase receipt required as an Authenticity
Please email email@example.com.